Write to John Hubbard
Whether you're new to the Internet community or just not
familiar with contacting strangers in cyberspace, it may be worth
your while to read the guide How
To Ask Questions The Smart Way for tips and tricks on asking
Some other points to keep in mind before contacting me:
- I am not Wizardry tech support. Re-read my Wizardry site
for information on buying Wizardry, downloading patches,
and connecting to discussion forums.
- Library Link of the Day users:
- You can unsubscribe via the
Library Link of the Day page.
- Sites sometimes require free registration.
bugmenot.com may be used to bypass this.
If you're hitting what appears to be a paywall, try searching for the article title in Google
(this works with Forbes and NYTimes).
- Messages are occasionally filtered by
certain e-mail providers as spam. See
How To Whitelist Us
for a possible fix.
- If you're having problems subscribing, please check the
instructions on the sent message and web pages before
- I will not write your Marco Polo/Hamlet/etc. term paper
for you, or research an obscure quotation. Check with
your local librarian for research help.
- No you can't mirror my copyrighted pages. Just link to
- The following permissions are universally granted:
you may link to or publicize the URL of any page on this site;
you can use and refer to excerpts of my work as long as they are properly cited.
(There is no need to ask for my permission to do either of these, even as a courtesy.)
- No I won't add a link to your Ponzi scheme website, or in
any way respond positively to any unsolicited commercial
That said, I'm happy to hear from visitors or receive any
comments you may have about me or my site. [Note to Challenge-Response Users: For a variety of
I will not deal with challenge/response requests from anti-spam
systems. If you run such a system, you must set this domain name to
your whitelist if you wish to view any replies.]
Kindly fill out the form below to send me a message.
You can also e-mail me at